Preventive maintenance is vital to the efficiency and longevity of your home’s comfort system. Skipping maintenance is like driving your car 25,000 miles without an oil change. Just as with a new car, your system needs to be tuned up from year one. Annual furnace tune-ups can help you to avoid unexpected expensive repairs and increase the unit's efficiency. Other benefits include having the peace of mind that your system can properly heat your home all winter.
Our annual furnace tune-up:
- Ensures Proper Airflow. Restricted or limited airflow places unnecessary strain on your furnace that can lead to an unexpected breakdown, shorter equipment lifespan, and higher than necessary utility bills.
- Keeps You Safe. Your furnace burns fuel to produce heat. The combustion process must be precise to maintain efficiency and safety. Even a small problem in the process could lead to dangerous carbon monoxide levels. All gas connections are inspected during the tune-up.
- Improves Energy Efficiency. The inspection and cleaning of moving parts assure safe and efficient operation.
- Expands the Life of Your System. A clean, efficient, smooth-running system lasts longer than one which works under the stress of collected dust, dirt, dander, lint in the moving parts. Improper operation, left unchecked, can snowball over the years and cause an early demise of the system.
- SAVES You Money. A dirty, inefficient system causes the motor to work harder. This uses more energy and costs you more money to operate the system.