DID YOU KNOW?
The US Department of Energy (DOE) states that energy wasted from leaky
residential ducts alone is equivalent to the energy burned by 13 million
cars a year.
Are there any hot or cold rooms
- Is there excessive humidity
- Is there excessive dust
- Is there musty odors or fume smells
Leaky ducts in a residential home contribute to:
- Loss of cool and warm conditioned air to the outside or unconditioned spaces
of your home resulting in high energy bills
- Even the most energy-efficient heating and cooling systems not performing
at its best
- Forcing your system to work harder and wear out sooner, costing you yet
- Excess humidity levels that can lead to costly home repairs
- Hard to heat or cool rooms leading to discomfort
- Musty odors and other indoor air quality (IAQ) issues
Do you have high energy bills Are Leaking Ducts Costing You More Than You Think?
- You can see a water leak, but an air leak is invisible. Duct leaks can
be difficult and costly to find with ductwork hidden between the walls,
floors, and ceilings of any residential home or commercial building. The
older, traditional use of mastic (a messy caulk-like substance) or taping
of leaks not only is less effective than Aeroseal, but also can be very
labor-intensive and expensive and can only be applied to ducts with physical
access. Other substances break down over time, but the Aeroseal sealant
does not and even has a 10 year warranty to back it up.
- Do-it-yourselfers might attempt their own fixes, but what about those ducts
you or your HVAC specialist can’t see or access? Let Aeroseal handle
the entire job and you won’t be tearing up your home or worried
about incomplete seals. Aeroseal pinpoints and covers leaks, in roughly
an hour, from the inside out with a success rate of up to 98%. Aeroseal
is the most effective, affordable, and viable method of sealing air duct
leaks on the market.
What are the benefits?
- Airtight savings: The money formerly leaking out of your ducts will stay
in your pocket longer
- Airtight comfort: Your hard to heat or cool rooms will have more even temperatures
and be more comfortable
- Improved air quality: You will see a reduction in dust and humidity, along
with fumes and other odors
- Reaches everywhere: Seals leaks nearly impossible to reach using other methods
- You’ll be a small part of a bigger solution: A reduction of the amount
of air pollution created from generating less energy
- Solve your building air flow and ventilation problems
If you have any of these issues or concerns you can always call our office
and one of our specialists can help you.